[bioontology-support] [POSSIBLE VIRUS:###] adding SNOMED to annotation dictionary

Madani,Sina AHMadani at mdanderson.org
Thu Dec 16 09:12:34 PST 2010

Hi Paul,

I was able to successfully load SNOMED after increasing disk 2 and 3 from 8Gb to 30Gb each. I have only ICD9 & 10 and SNOMED and almost half the new space if full.
I followed the same instruction for adding SNOMED to the dictionary and annotator services but it's not showing up in the list of available ontologies for annotation. It only shows ICD9 and 10
I attached my catalina log file in case it's useful for troubleshooting.

Thanks
Sina