[bioontology-support] [POSSIBLE VIRUS:###] adding SNOMED to annotation dictionary

Paul R Alexander palexander at stanford.edu
Thu Dec 16 22:44:57 PST 2010

Sina,

According to the logs it looks as though the application server is
starting and stopping repeatedly. What steps are you taking to produce
this behavior? Since these are long ontologies, I would expect for the
processing to take a very long time, perhaps even a day or more (I would
need to check on this to be sure, but it sounds plausible).

Paul