[bioontology-support] Marginal Notes

Trish Whetzel whetzel at stanford.edu
Thu Dec 16 22:49:17 PST 2010

Hi Chuck,

To suggest a new abbreviation, please use the "Propose Property Value Change" tab as follows:
1) go to RadLex in BioPortal and navigate to the term of interest ( http://purl.bioontology.org/ontology/RID )
2) click on the 'Notes' tab and then 3) the button 'Add Note'
4) in the new menu, click on the 'Propose Property Value Change' tab
Enter the requested information, including the abbreviation property as used for RadLex.  Please see the attached screenshot using the Biomedical Resource Ontology as an example of adding a synonym.

Having gone through this scenario I see there are a few items that can be enhanced and will propose changes to the developers.

With respect to the error message “Problem submitting, please try again”, are you still getting this error?

I have cc'd our support mailing list which is the best mechanism to report problems or ask for help since I have a back-up on the list to respond to questions in the event I am out of the office.

Trish