[bioontology-support] [bioontology-info] Downloading the bioontology tools, or mgrep

Trish Whetzel whetzel at stanford.edu
Thu Dec 16 23:16:23 PST 2010

Hi Eva,

Thank you for the information. The VM image can be downloaded from:
http://www.bioontology.org/ncbo-appliance/ncbo-appliance-v0.1.tar
and the documentation is at:
http://www.bioontology.org/wiki/index.php/Category:NCBO_Virtual_Appliance

If you have any questions with the installation, please email support at bioontology.org.