[bioontology-support] noticing some slow response times from the resource index

Brelsford, Jeffrey S. (LNG-DAY) Jeffrey.Brelsford at elsevier.com
Fri Dec 17 06:45:53 PST 2010

Hi Trish,

Our calls to the resource index do not appear to be working now at all. If I perform the following call to the resource index:

http://rest.bioontology.org/resource_index/email=&applicationid=8o654o34-1146-9233-944l-we5gkop342uk&filterNumber=true&minTermSize=0&withSynonyms=true&ontologiesToKeepInResult=&semanticTypes=&levelMax=0&mappingTypes=&additionalStopWords=&isStopWordsCaseSenstive=false&conceptids=1032%2FLung&isVirtualOntologyId=true&mode=INTERSECTION&elementid=&resourceids=CT%2CDBK%2COMIM%2CRXRD&elementDetails=true&withContext=false&counts=true&offset=0&limit=10&format=xml&submit=Get+annotations

I get back an HTTP error 400 Bad Request.

Is there something that changed in the request parameters?

Thanks,

Jeff