[bioontology-support] noticing some slow response times from the resource index

Berenstein, Max (ELS-NYC) M.Berenstein at elsevier.com
Fri Dec 17 08:01:39 PST 2010

Trish,

Adding to Jeff's question - can you include the ODiSSea application in your monitoring of the BioPortal vital signs?  I'm worried that when we get issues the only way we (Elsevier) would know something is wrong is when our users take the time to tell us.  Normally this would mean that the user is pretty upset to actually make such a communication.  How do you feel about the BioPortal team checking in on occasion and definitely during changes to the infrastructure to make sure the app is still working?

In the mean time I'm adding Edit (customer support) as an FYI.

Thanks
Max