[bioontology-support] Back to Ontologies

Michael Dorf mdorf at stanford.edu
Tue Feb 2 16:33:06 PST 2010

Hi Eamonn,

Sorry, but I'm not entirely clear on what code you are looking for.  Is it
the back-end abstraction layer that deals with both formats uniformly
(that is already a Java code available via our source repository)? Is it
the UI code that processes the returned XML response (that is written
using the Ruby on Rails framework)?

Thanks,

Misha