[bioontology-support] Annotator help request

Martin Ramirez ramirez at macn.gov.ar
Wed Feb 3 05:40:19 PST 2010

Hi, the annotator looks great.

Can you point me to a very simple html page
already working with the annotator as a web
service?  I would like to see the code and try to
reproduce with some of my pages (I saw the java
code but wanted to see how it fits in the entire html document).

Thanks!

Martin

Martin J. Ramirez
Curador General & División Aracnología
Museo Argentino de Ciencias Naturales - CONICET
Av. Angel Gallardo 470
C1405DJR Buenos Aires
Argentina
tel +54 11 4982-8370 int. 169