[bioontology-support] hierarchy services not working?

Michael Dorf mdorf at stanford.edu
Thu Feb 4 17:17:31 PST 2010

Hi Tomasz,

Sorry about your trouble.  We've just released a new version of BioPortal
and the issue you reported revealed a bug in our new hierarchy services
code. It has been fixed, and the links below should now work correctly.

Please let us know if you run into any other issues with BioPortal
services.

Thanks again!

Misha