[bioontology-support] Annotator returning 500 error when overloaded (Could Not Annotate with Mgrep Server)

Cherie H Youn cyoun at stanford.edu
Tue Feb 9 11:53:59 PST 2010

Yes same answer until we add more MGREP server on our end.   If you can
pass that information, that would be great.

> is it the recommendation still to add the delay in calling the web
Service even with multiple clients?

The remedy is reduce the number of calls within given time so that MGREP
server is not overloaded. (again, until we add more MGREP on our end)
Looks like overload happens after 300 calls for single client.
For multiple client, they would have to just try until they get the error
then they would know the bottle-neck.

Cherie