[bioontology-support] XSD

Eamonn Maguire maguire at ebi.ac.uk
Wed Feb 17 06:51:32 PST 2010

It would make creating the XML parsers a much less painful process since you guys have at least 2 different types of XML served from the service, and one of them (from the hierarchy services) can get quite complicated :)

XSD would be useful...and I'd assume that you'd have such a thing available for your own parsing needs? Otherwise I'll end up creating a schema for my own purposes it to make it easier for me...I can then pass this on to you guys if it is the case that you don't have anything?!

thanks :)

eamonn