[bioontology-support] XSD

M. Scott Marshall marshall at science.uva.nl
Wed Feb 17 19:16:41 PST 2010

Pardon a potentially naive question (one that I hope motivates
supplying SOAP services as well):
Would parsing be an issue if you had SOAP services? I'm guessing the
output would be easier to consume (automatic) and wouldn't require
anything other than the built-in parsing for SOAP libraries. Or am I
missing something?

-Scott

--
M. Scott Marshall
Leiden University Medical Center / University of Amsterdam