[bioontology-support] XSD

Trish Whetzel whetzel at stanford.edu
Wed Feb 17 22:58:46 PST 2010

Hi Eamonn,

The policy we have in place to communicate any changes with the web
services is that prior to a change in the web service signature or
output, the information is sent to the bioportal-announce mailing list
with a pointer to the stage release so that developers can update and
test their code. As Misha mentioned, they do not change a lot but this
possibility exists.

Trish