[bioontology-support] Feedback

admin at bioontology.org admin at bioontology.org
Tue Feb 23 15:21:18 PST 2010

Name : William Lau

Email : william.lau at nih.gov

Comment:
I'm using the Annotator REST service, but there are several bugs. First, the same terms are returned many many times. The xml output is very large even for one sentence. From what I can tell the the data are the same, just get repeated a lot. That slows down the performance dramatically. Also, it doesn't seem to be able to identify MeSH concepts.

I am not sure if the observations that I see are effects of the upgrade to version 2.3.