[bioontology-support] XSD for hierarchy services...

Eamonn Maguire eamonnmag at googlemail.com
Tue Feb 23 21:38:01 PST 2010

Hi natasha,

This is good! We probably won't release the new version of the
configurator and creator with the new functionalities until this
change in the service is made since it's simply too slow at the
minute, although I have made it significantly faster by creating
services which can make many asynchronous calls...still though, it's
inefficient from our stand point and a possibly greater resource
strain on the side of you guys.

Let me know when you have this change in place, then we can get
everything in place for release and have the branch queries in
operation also! :)

Thanks,

Eamonn

--