[bioontology-support] XSD for hierarchy services...

Michael Dorf mdorf at stanford.edu
Wed Feb 24 14:53:46 PST 2010

Hi Susanna,

These requests are not unreasonable, but we are a bit short-handed these
days.  The addition of the schema references to XML output will have to
wait a bit longer because of a technical limitation with our XML
serialization services (I can discuss this with Eamonn separately). The
additions of the id, fullId, and label into the hierarchy services XML
output will be wrapped into our next BioPortal Core release, slated for
Wed, March 10th.  If you absolutely require these sooner, we'll try to
push some buttons, but it would add a few wrinkles into our release
schedule.

Thanks,

Misha