[bioontology-support] I need to update an ontology

Jane Peace jpeace at unc.edu
Mon Jan 4 11:05:43 PST 2010

Hello,

I am the contributor of the Family Health History Ontology (indexed at
http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/38631). I need to provide an
updated location from which to download the ontology. I also need to
update my email address. Unfortunately I do not remember my
username/password for the BioPortal. Can you help?

Thanks so much,
Jane

--
Jane Peace, RN, PhD