[bioontology-support] Feedback

Natasha Noy noy at stanford.edu
Wed Jan 13 09:19:14 PST 2010

Dear Miroslav,

Indeed, you cannot download these ontologies because you need the
license from SNOMED to download the content. We can visualize that
content as we do in BioPortal, but we are not allowed to provide a
valid download link.

You will have to work with the SNOMED and MeSH folks directly for that.

That said, we should have something more meaningful in the files that
we let you download.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Natasha