[bioontology-support] Feedback

Trish Whetzel whetzel at stanford.edu
Mon Jan 18 11:57:03 PST 2010

Hi Helen,

In the result panel titled "Matching Terms" on the upper right-hand
corner there is a select menu titled "Columns". This includes other
fields that can be added to the result display including the Term ID
and Ontology ID. The source ontology should be displayed by default,
but can also be selected.

Trish