[bioontology-support] [Obo-relations] parsing error at bioportal for OBO relations

Natasha Noy noy at stanford.edu
Thu Jan 21 12:32:42 PST 2010

The issue there is that BioPortal allows you to browse classes and RO
has no classes. So, what we used to have just the blank cells in the
"Visualize" column at [1] . There is a bug there now that puts
"Parsing Error" there instead. It's in our tracker and should be fixed
soon.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Natasha

>>> http://p.sf.net/sfu/rsaconf-dev2dev