[bioontology-support] Bioportal installation at ORNL

Mouna Kettani kettanim at ornl.gov
Fri Jul 2 10:34:44 PDT 2010

Dear Natasha,

Sure, we will provide you with a link once we get the firewall issue
resolved. Right now, we are doing some troubleshooting and we are changing
some parameters in the configuration files to match our server.
Paul - we are still not able to access bioportal_admin via browser:
http://localhost:8080/bioportal_admin/ gives:  *The requested resource () is
not available.* Could you please tell us how to resolve this problem? Thanks
a lot.

Regards,
Mouna Kettani

--