[bioontology-support] Bioportal installation at ORNL

Paul R Alexander palexander at stanford.edu
Fri Jul 2 11:29:42 PDT 2010

  On 7/2/10 10:34 AM, Mouna Kettani wrote:
> Paul - we are still not able to access bioportal_admin via browser:
> http://localhost:8080/bioportal_admin/ gives: _The requested resource
> () is not available._ Could you please tell us how to resolve this
> problem? Thanks a lot.
This sounds like there was an error when Tomcat was trying to deploy the
BioPortal Admin app during startup. You can view the catalina.out log in
the Tomcat folder to see what's happening.

I think I remember somewhere you saying that you were using Tomcat 6. We
have had some problems with the Admin app in Tomcat 6 and have recently
made some improvements to fix these, however they may not be available
yet. I've CCed Michael Dorf on this email so that he can give you some
more information on this code.

Paul Alexander
Web / UI Developer
NCBO BioPortal