[bioontology-support] SNOMEDCT status in http://rest.bioontology.org/obs/ontologies is 99

Michael Dorf mdorf at stanford.edu
Tue Jul 6 11:56:52 PDT 2010

Hi Rob,

We have determined the cause of this problem and are working on fixing it.
Unfortunately, the fix requires repopulating of SNOMED in OBS database,
which is a bit time-consuming. The good news is that SNOMED is at the top
of our population list, so it should be completed within the next couple
of days.

I apologize for the inconvenience and we'll keep you posted.

Thanks,

Misha