[bioontology-support] ontologies available in web service

Olga Rosado rosado_olga at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 18 22:50:26 PDT 2010

Good morning,

This email is to inquire about the availability of the Human disease (localOntologyID 42950) and Gene ontologies (localOntologyID 42949) for the web service.  I know these were available before and would like to know if there are plans to make them available again soon.  I had been using these for a project for the Gene Wiki.

I greatly appreciate your help and support!  Thank you!

Best,

Olga