[bioontology-support] NCBO Annotator Ontology updates

Trish Whetzel whetzel at stanford.edu
Mon Jul 19 10:16:50 PDT 2010

Hi Joey,

We are updating the ontology data used by the Annotator and I have a
request into the developers to see when the new version of the Rat
Strain Ontology will be available.

I think that the difference in the <version> information was due to a
bug when the Rat Strain Ontology was uploaded into BioPortal. This has
since been fixed.

Trish