[bioontology-support] http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/40261

Trish Whetzel whetzel at stanford.edu
Mon Jul 19 17:26:58 PDT 2010

Hi Alan,

Yes, the bulk of this ontology is instances and instances are not
currently displayed via the Web interface.  However, instances are
accessible via the Web services.  For example:
http://rest.bioontology.org/bioportal/concepts/instances/40261?conceptid=CellLine&pagesize=1&pagenum=1&email=example@example.org
as documented here:
http://www.bioontology.org/wiki/index.php/NCBO_REST_services#Instance_Services

We are collecting requirements for the display of instances in the Web
interface if you or someone you know would like to comment. I plan to
discuss this further with Melissa Haendel tomorrow.

Trish