[bioontology-support] mapping ontologies

Katy Wolstencroft katherine.wolstencroft at manchester.ac.uk
Thu Jun 3 06:27:24 PDT 2010

Hi,

I have some questions about the mapping functions in the Bioportal.

If I make a mistake whilst making some mappings, how do I undo them?
Who can map what to what? Do I need to be the owner of one of the
ontologies to map it to another, or can anyone map anything to anything?

Many thanks,

Katy

--
Dr Katy Wolstencroft
Research Fellow, School of Computer Science,1.17 Kilburn Building