[bioontology-support] mapping ontologies

Natasha Noy noy at stanford.edu
Thu Jun 3 11:19:47 PDT 2010

Hi Katy,

> If I make a mistake whilst making some mappings, how do I undo them?

Not through the user interface at the moment, unfortunately. You can
send a quick email to this list however, and we can delete it for you.

> Who can map what to what? Do I need to be the owner of one of the
> ontologies to map it to another, or can anyone map anything to
> anything?

Anyone can create a mapping. You do not have to be an owner of any of
the ontologies that you are mapping. The only requirement is that you
have an account on BioPortal. Then you can map away!

Natasha