[bioontology-support] CV for : Medical Knowledge Engineer (Semantic Technology & TopQuadrant sys ) / Medical Informatics in Health Sciences

Borhan Ahmed borhan19 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 5 09:21:28 PDT 2010

*CV for **  **:** * *Medical Knowledge Engineer (Semantic Technology &
TopQuadrant sys** )**  /   Medical Informatics in Health Sciences,  and or**
Hospital Informatics System ( HIS ) and or Biomedical Research Associate*

* *

* *

Dear Sir,

Focused upon entering into a health informatics position in the capacity of
a medical knowledge engineer,  we would like the opportunity to submit my
resume for  your  perusal.

Basically I am BMS- biomedical science-Hons.(Clinical and Pharmaceutical
Research) & currently  working as *Medical Knowledge Engineer* (research
team leader) involved in the development of a diagnostic software tool for
critical care employing artificial intelligence technologies (semantic
technology & TopQuadrant system) in Infusion-Solutions Sdn. Kuala Lumpur,
Malaysia.

By now I have acquired a very good understandings of the deployment of
artificial intelligence in the field of health informatics system and
software development in general. My strong comprehension towards stat cases
and critical care are acknowledged. My contribution and earnest of
information technology in the field of health care makes me aptly suited for
such a role.

Finally I would like to mention that I am eager to be involved more in
Medical Knowledge Engineer *(Semantic Technology &
TopQuadrant*),Medical  Informatics
system (HIS)and or any other disciplines (Semantics Technology ) unto a
Research level since I am an extremely motivated individual who loves
learning challenges. My present job as *Medical Knowledge Engineer  is a
core of Medical Informatics* *of Health Science program together with
Semantic Technology.*  I am  enthusiastic learner and often allow the
results to speak about my competence

Thanking you and best regards,

Sincerely,

*Mohammed Sarfraz Ahmed    *

Mobile # 0060-19-974-2770.

 Infusion Solutions Sdn.,Kuala Lumpur,Malaysia.

Email – xmsabiz at gmail.com  / borhan19 at gmail.com  http://mkemsa.webng.com/