[bioontology-support] HPO loading

Trish Whetzel whetzel at stanford.edu
Tue Jun 8 08:20:29 PDT 2010

Hi Sebastian,

Versions of HPO listed as "Archived, not available to explore" were
loaded fine. To manage space on the database, we periodically run a
script to archive versions.

I see that HPO is now in a SVN repository (http://compbio.charite.de/svn/hpo/trunk/human-phenotype-ontology.obo
). We can set-up the automatic pull to point to that location in the
future. I'll send a metadata file that you can commit to your SVN
repository and then just let us know the URL where the file is located
and we can test out the pull process.