[bioontology-support] Question.

Trish Whetzel whetzel at stanford.edu
Tue Jun 8 10:51:23 PDT 2010

Dear Kamal,

The Annotator Web service does not include a parameter to get child
terms of the annotated concept, however we do provide a separate Web
service to get child terms. See: http://www.bioontology.org/wiki/index.php/NCBO_REST_services#Get_parents.2Fchildren_of_a_given_concept_in_a_specific_ontology_version
  for more information on this Web service.

Trish