[bioontology-support] Feedback

admin at bioontology.org admin at bioontology.org
Wed Jun 9 13:11:03 PDT 2010

Name : Victoria Petri

Email : vpetri at mcw.edu

Comment:
I logged on and looked for a way to update an existing ontology, in my case the Pathway Ontology, but I couldn't find anything (the current version lists March 2010 and there have been many changes since).
Is there a way to update an ontology at your site or should I sent the updated obo file to an email address?
The most recent file can be found at RGD's ftp site under FTP Download/data_release - pathway.obo
RGD - http://rgd.mcw.edu - Rat Genome Database

Thank you,

Victoria