[bioontology-support] Feedback

Trish Whetzel whetzel at stanford.edu
Wed Jun 9 13:44:18 PDT 2010

Hi Victoria,

Do you have an account on BioPortal? If so, I'll double-check to make
sure that you have permission to upload new versions of the Pathway
Ontology. Alternatively, if the Pathway Ontology also exists in a SVN
or CVS repository we can set-up an automatic loading process that will
load new versions to BioPortal once they are submitted to the SVN or
CVS repository.

Trish

On Jun 9, 2010, at 1:11 PM, admin at bioontology.org wrote:

> Name : Victoria Petri
>
> Email : vpetri at mcw.edu
>
> Comment:
> I logged on and looked for a way to update an existing ontology, in
> my case the Pathway Ontology, but I couldn't find anything (the
> current version lists March 2010 and there have been many changes
> since).
> Is there a way to update an ontology at your site or should I sent
> the updated obo file to an email address?
> The most recent file can be found at RGD's ftp site under FTP
> Download/data_release - pathway.obo
> RGD - http://rgd.mcw.edu - Rat Genome Database
>
> Thank you,
>
> Victoria