[bioontology-support] Feedback

Trish Whetzel whetzel at stanford.edu
Wed Jun 9 22:41:53 PDT 2010

I'll check tomorrow to make sure that you have privileges to upload
new versions of the Pathway Ontology. After logging in, you should see
a link on the Metadata page: http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/42457
  for 'Submit New Version' in the upper left-hand. In the meantime, I
uploaded the latest version.

If you would like to have the Pathway Ontology automatically loaded
from your CVS repository, please review the attached ontology metadata
file for accuracy and then commit to your repository and send us back
the full path where the file is located. After that we can test out
the process.

Trish