[bioontology-support] Question.

Trish Whetzel whetzel at stanford.edu
Wed Jun 9 23:21:14 PDT 2010

In this case the 'conceptId' is the identifier RID3863 and the Web
service call is: http://rest.bioontology.org/bioportal/virtual/rootpath/1057/RID3863?email=example@example.org

The conceptId for an ontology is the value displayed on the term
details page in the 'ID' field and is also the value displayed in the
Browser after clicking on 'Link Here'. See attached screenshot for
these locations on the term details page.

It would be great if you could send a post to the NCBO Annotator
Google group to let others know of your use case for the Annotator: http://groups.google.com/group/annotator-discuss
.

Best regards,
Trish