[bioontology-support] FW: BioPortal 2.5 Released

Paul R Alexander palexander at stanford.edu
Wed Jun 16 18:24:32 PDT 2010

  Nathan,

We've just activated notifications and have added you to the
subscription list for NPO. The account we have for you is registered
with an email address of baker at biochem.wustl.edu, so you may want to
login to BioPortal to change that if it should be different (or let us
know if you have problems and we can change it for you).

Currently we're only sending email notifications when users add notes to
an ontology. Please let us know if there are other types of
notifications that you would like to receive and we'll see if we can add
them.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Paul Alexander