[bioontology-support] FW: reg:SNOWMED CT ontology terms annotation not present

Krishnamoorthy, Saranya . (UMKC-Student) skg3c at mail.umkc.edu
Wed Jun 23 18:19:20 PDT 2010

Hello

Greetings,

This is saranya krishnamoorthy a student of UMKC  currently pursuing my masters in computer science.I am using your open biomedical annotator web service for my thesis. It was working just great.But for the past few days I cannot get the SNOWMED CT annotated part for the input given .I was also trying with a client code and the results were the same.It would be of great help to me if you could help me out

Thanks
Saranya