[bioontology-support] FW: reg:SNOWMED CT ontology terms annotation not present

Trish Whetzel whetzel at stanford.edu
Wed Jun 23 22:12:32 PDT 2010

Hi Saranya,

SNOMED CT is temporarily not available for use with the Annotator.
Please see the note added to the parameters 'ontologiesToExpand' and
'ontologiesToKeepInResult' at http://www.bioontology.org/wiki/index.php/Annotator_User_Guide
.  We will let you know when SNOMED CT is available.

Best regards,
Trish