[bioontology-support] Feedback

Michael Dorf mdorf at stanford.edu
Mon Jun 28 10:28:39 PDT 2010

Hi Helen,

Uberon should now be explorable again in BioPortal.  We have been pulling
it from OBO Foundry using our automatic pull process, but the file
location for this ontology has recently changed from the foundry's CVS
repository to a Github repository, which we don't support at the moment.
Here is the excerpt from the OBO Foundry metadata descriptor file that
lists the new download location:

id	uberon
title	Uber anatomy ontology
namespace	UBERON
foundry	No
status	Discussion and review
download	http://github.com/cmungall/uberon/raw/master/uberon.obo
prerelease_download
http://github.com/cmungall/uberon/raw/master/uberon_edit.obo

For the time being, I've turned off the auto-pulling of this ontology to
prevent further errors.

Thanks,

Misha