[bioontology-support] [Fwd: RE: RNSA and NCBO Web services]

Trish Whetzel whetzel at stanford.edu
Wed Jun 30 01:06:39 PDT 2010

Hi James,

The Term Web service contains an attribute to indicate how many
children exist for a given term. For example, for the term RID13158
the Term Web service call (http://rest.bioontology.org/bioportal/concepts/42801/RID13158?email=example@example.org
) contains an element <string>ChildCount</string> that indicates that
there are 5 children. Although this information is not in the
Hierarchy Web service, does this element from the Term Web service
meet your needs?

Trish