[bioontology-support] Bioportal installation at ORNL

Mouna Kettani kettanim at ornl.gov
Wed Jun 30 12:01:50 PDT 2010

Dear Natasha,

I am pleased to inform you that Bioportal (Core and UI) has been
successfully installed in our servers. Please find attached the detailed and
updated instructions for Bioportal installation (the highlighted link is
corrected form the initial instructions). We have added some steps according
to the updates of Bioportal.

Thank you very much, Natasha and Paul, for your help and support.

--
Best Regards,
Mouna Kettani