[bioontology-support] Odd ontologies listed in BP

Paul R Alexander palexander at stanford.edu
Mon Mar 1 13:46:18 PST 2010

My guess is that these were imported as a part of the new NIFSTD
parsing. They appeared on 2/26, same day the new NIFSTD was uploaded and
I can see that the NIF ontology imports a quality ontology. We're
working on getting a properly parsed version of NIFSTD in BioPortal,
hopefully this will be corrected when we do that (assuming that it's not
the intended behavior).

Paul