[bioontology-support] [No Subject]

Clement Marie Jonquet jonquet at stanford.edu
Thu Mar 4 10:35:21 PST 2010

From: Kamal Najib [mailto:FAED2CCC1DB76DAD at mytum.de]
Sent: Thursday, March 04, 2010 7:36 AM
To: jonquet at stanford.edu
Subject: [No Subject]

Hallo,
I tried to connect with the apache httpClient but it didn't work, i used
the example on the website:
http://www.bioontology.org/wiki/index.php/Annotator_Client_Examples
I set the proxy everywehre i though it can cause the problem. I set the
proxy in the following locations:
In eclipse: windows -> preferences -> Network Connections -> HTTP proxy
In java VM: control panel -> java -> network settings -> use proxy server:
then i tipped my proxy adress.
In run configuration : eclipse -> run -> run configuration -> Arguments ->
-Dhttp.proxyHost = myProxy -Dhttp.proxyPort = myportnumber.
Please help if you know anything that can help me found th problem.
Much thanks in advance.
Best regards.
Kamal Najib.