[bioontology-support] [No Subject]

Trish Whetzel whetzel at stanford.edu
Thu Mar 4 11:50:11 PST 2010

Thanks, I can now get the Perl client to work. I had an error due to
the input for ontologiesToExpand. However, I am getting the message
below from the Java client, which then does give results:
Mar 4, 2010 11:47:21 AM org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodBase
getResponseBody
WARNING: Going to buffer response body of large or unknown size. Using
getResponseBodyAsStream instead is recommended.

Trish