[bioontology-support] question

Natasha Noy noy at stanford.edu
Thu Mar 4 12:51:19 PST 2010

Dear Imran,

LOINC is not a Level 0 terminology, so we cannot distribute it -- we
can provide only navigational capabilities. We do need to have some
note in the fake file that gives you this information. But basically,
you will need to get your own license for LOINC to  get the RRF file
from NLM.

Best regards,

Natasha