[bioontology-support] OBA performance problems

Alex Skrenchuk alex.skrenchuk at stanford.edu
Fri Mar 5 11:48:41 PST 2010

Dear Joey

We are getting hit pretty hard at the moment and we might not be able to
gracefully handle traffic from additional 10 workers.  Please try with
lesser number for now.

It would also be helpful if you pass in your email address in the request
so that I can trace your requests easier:
/obs/annotator?email=youraddy at edu

Thanks,
-Alex