[bioontology-support] Feedback

Trish Whetzel whetzel at stanford.edu
Mon Mar 8 08:47:11 PST 2010

Since the mappings have not been loaded into BioPortal we do not have
a file to provide. Other options would be to parse out this
information from the OBO format file, they are stored in the xref
field[1] or to check with the Disease Ontology web site to see if they
provide the mappings in this form.

Trish

[1] http://www.geneontology.org/GO.format.obo-1_2.shtml