[bioontology-support] Bioportal Release

Trish Whetzel whetzel at stanford.edu
Wed Mar 10 08:47:35 PST 2010

Hi Eamonn,

We are a few days behind with the release due to some instability
issues we experienced last week. The updated getAllTerms Web service,
is available for testing on the Stage server. More details can be
found at: http://www.bioontology.org/wiki/index.php/NCBO_REST_services#Changes_to_the_Get_all_terms_service

Trish