[bioontology-support] No child in hierarchy found

Natasha Noy noy at stanford.edu
Thu Mar 11 12:09:28 PST 2010

Hi Tomasz,

The children service (and the parent service) return children and
parents only along the is_a relationship. Cell doesn't have any is_a
children; its only child is along "[r]part_of". We used to have
different icons in the UI to indicate the different types of
relationships. They are temporarily gone, but will be back soon.

Let us know if you observe any cases where an is_a child doesn't show
up in the service result.

Thank you!

Natasha