[bioontology-support] Bioportal Release

Philippe Rocca-Serra rocca at ebi.ac.uk
Fri Mar 12 12:17:14 PST 2010

Hi Trish,

Eamonn will be back in office in the middle of next week.
OBI seems to return only id but not rdfs:label  so the current display
in our tool isn't that helpful.
But I can not tell if it is down to do fixing on our side or not.

Thanks for the notification and good week end

--
Philippe Rocca-Serra (PhD)